Those of you who have known fanzines may feel like you are back in your cosy blankee here, or are trapped in the fiery depths of hell! For here you will find rants and even, on rare occasions, perhaps a well formed thought or argument.
Beware: this is the most personal part of the site and you may find it disturbing, we certainly do! We may whinge on about the state of the world, busses and how young people have no respect, yada, yada, yada..!
Your 'Write' to Reply
Tony Gallichan is Mildly Perturbed By...
In an occasion series, Tony Gallichan is mildly perturbed by something and spouts off in a rambling stream of nonsense. It's as if you are talking to him but here you can get away from his ranting
This time, Tony is mildly perturbed by...
- The BBC Dr.Who books
- The word 'Anorak'
- Doctor Who Magazine 309
- The Doctor Who Theme
- The Human Population of the Planet Earth
- Moving House
- Modern Music
- The 'songs' of William 'The Shat' Shatner
- Space Mumps
- Star Trek
- His Own Convention Anecdotes (Part One)
- His Friend's Next Door Neighbour But One
- Spiders: Part Two
- The Return of Doctor Who
- The State of Fitzroy Tavern 'Zines...
- Adam J Purcell
- The Lost Prince
- Tony Gallichan is Mildly Perturbed by...
- Space Mumps, Part Two
- His Computer (and other mechanical creatures)
- The Daleks!
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Those Stupid, stupid, stupid American Republican Voters.
- His Own Convention Anecdotes (Part Two)
- The Big Bad Wolf
- The Buccaneer Chronicles
- City of Villains
- Mr Dalek
- Moving House - Again
- Twenty Six Years
- The State of MMOs
- Spiders: Part Three, as MP3 (8.8 MB)
- TV Reception, as MP3 (5.2 MB) or Ogg Vorbis (4.9 MB)
- The States of Jersey and Virgin Media, as MP3 (6.8 MB) or Ogg Vorbis (7.4 MB)
Andy Simpkins is Moderately Vexed By...
Beware of steam escaping (cartoon style) from Andy Simpkins as he makes a stand against that which most, moderately, vexes him!
- The Sot'm Race
- Hospital Food
- Scuba diving air gauges and a low air situation
- Robbie Williams and The Beautiful South
- The So-Called Actor, Tony Slattery
- Misconceptions About Science Fiction Fans
- Pondering the Eternal Question: "Can men and women ever be 'just good friends?'". A "When Harry Met Sally" Musing
- Mid-Summer Sports Madness
- Ponders on the all-new 'Doctor Who'
- Ponders Science Fiction and Fantasy in Modern Rock Music
Things that Vexes Keith Dunn
Take heed: he covers all the bases!
Karen Dunn is Somewhat Ticked Off By...
Beware anyone that rubs Karen up the wrong way!
Adam J Purcell Ponders...
Take a breather from foaming-at-the-mouth ranting and put on your pondering cap. In this extremely irregular series we will hear the ill formed thoughts and underdeveloped ideas of an individual with nothing much better to do.
So, sit back and relax and hear all those thoughts that we all have but are too afraid to put in writing for fearing the cringe factor in the years to come.
- Computer Illiteracy
- Canned TV
- Before and After the new 'Doctor Who'
- In the Midst of the New 'Doctor Who'
- The Sith
- Doctor Who Series Two, Season One
- Doctor Who Series Two, Season Two
People off the street take the Mickey out of one of the Staggering Stories Team!
- Keith's 40 Birthday: By Karen (his better half)
- Keith's 40 Birthday: By Andy
- Keith's 40 Birthday: By Hantsbear
- Keith's 40 Birthday: By Adam
- Keith's 40 Birthday: By Tony
Thoughts on the new Doctor Who
The Staggering Stories Team give their thoughts on the new 2005 Doctor Who TV revival
- Tony Gallichan is Mildly Perturbed By... Karshtakavaar
- Tony Gallichan is Mildly Perturbed By... Rose
- Andy Simpkins Ponders on the All-New 'Doctor Who'
- Adam J Purcell Before and After the New 'Doctor Who'
- Keith Dunn on the New 'Doctor Who'
- Adam J Purcell In the Midst of the New 'Doctor Who'
- Things that vexes Keith Dunn: Dalek
- Adam J Purcell Pondering on Doctor Who Series Two, Season One
- Keith Dunn and Tony Gallichan are Just Harping! On
- Adam J Purcell Pondering on Doctor Who Series Two, Season Two
- Ian McArdell Muses on the Personality Traits of the 11th Doctor
Gain insight into the hustle and bustle of the life and times of those brave souls who rough it in the colonies.