The Buccaneer Chronicles
Based upon the fevered imaginations of Keith Dunn
- Andy as Captain Colin Curtis
- Adam as Cre'at
- Keith as The Universe
- Tony as Lord Macfadyan (aka The Buccaneer)
Prepare to be dazzled by the headlights that are the Buccaneer Chronicles. Be roadkill to the incredible complexity of the arc! Based on the Saturday night role playing game extravaganza. We can hear the staff at SFX, and even sane individuals, choking on their own vomit of hilarity even now.
There are plans for the Buccaneer Chronicles. We are starting with, er, novelisations and then we hope to try audio plays to sap your bandwidth. In Development Hell for an age but watch this space.
The story arc - it is not just a simple war scenario as you may expect from any other RPG campaign. Oh no. It goes far deeper than that...
Season One: Dancing with Crystal Reflections
(all I touch is made of stone
falling through this night alone)
- Ghost Walker
- Look at me standing, here on my own again, up straight in the sunshire, no need to run and hide, it's a wonderful wonderful life.
- In which our heroes relax, do a little duty free shopping and admire the Jersey coastline.
- There's a chair in my head, it's where I used to sit.
- Knight falls and with it comes danger. And so it begins.
- The Iytean Menace
- Daisy don't drown me this time.
- Muffins, the Royal Society and an assassination attempt, all in Victorian London. (loosely based on the old Fasa roleplaying supplement.)
- City of Gold
- Your shadow falls on me revealing a silhouette reality.
- "All hail Ooofarfoo. All hail the big floating head!"
- Keeping the Peace
- Talk of change lately but everythings been done before
- In which a Captain returns and the Buccaneer gets a Jerusalem distraction. (based on the internet role playing scenario)
- Vampire Mutations
- AKA Bucky the Vampire Slayer
- Faces come out of the rain.
- Do I really need to spell this out for you? I do? (Sigh) Ahem! Green sky at night, a vampire's delight. Red sky in't morning, Time Lord in mourning.
- Musical Interlude
- The sandman my friend is living in his own skin and can't stand the company.
- A butler. A Time Lord. A band. Time for a reality check.
- Dreaming on the Spires of Immortality
- Like ghosts they disappear across the land.
- Hush now child, in a dark city a heroine dies...but she shouldn't even be there...
- Interlude on Sotus
- You do trust me don't you? Of course you do...
- Would you betray us? Would you betray.. me?
- Dancing with Crystal Reflections
- Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.
- It's always darkest before the dawn, er, storm.
- And the Clock Struck Thirteen
- Time, time, time, see what become of me as I look around at my possibilities.
- Time to go home.
- Solve my Problems
- Here me now dark and unbearable world thou art base and debauched as can be but a knight with his banners all bravely unfurled now hurls down his guantlet to thee.
- Christmas Staff Party
- Silent night, Holy night, all is calm - well, all except for a certain pompous git.
- And Cre'ats doing what?????
- Oh dear.
- Ohe dear, oh dear.