Staggering Stories Podcast: The Drinking Game, Fourth Edition
As upchucking from the mind of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal's Fourth Cousin, Johnathan Huddle, with excerpts of 3rd edition by Patrick Lickman
NOTE: This fourth edition of the Podcast Drinking Game is for, roughly, podcasts 90 onwards.
For those of you who have been driven to drink by our podcast - you now have the perfect excuse to get sloshed once more.
To play this innocent little game you will need:
- A large amount of whichever particular alcoholic drink you prefer.
- Friends to play the game with.
- An mp3 Player, possibly connected to speakers.
- A Staggering Stories Podcast, from roughly episode 90 onward.
Once you have gathered the above items, the game can commence. Start that podcast and be ready for the flying carrots.
- 1 drink for every team member who isn't there.
- 1 drink every time someone mentions Shatner.
- 1 drink every time Adam makes a smug innuendo; and an extra drink if it's about Grunhilda Knobknacker.
- 1 drink every time Crumbly says 'I mean' or 'As I say' or 'As you say' etc etc.
- 2 drinks if someone makes fun of Jean's accent; and another if it's Fake Keith, and another if Fake Keith makes fun of Fake crumbly, and one more if she makes fun of real Keith.
- 1 drink every time Jean says she doesn't like Matt Smith.
- 1 drink for every email Rhys Parton sends.
- 3 drinks for every time that Real Keith completely fails to say the word Sycorax, and says 'Ziggerax' instead.
- 3 drinks every time Fake Keith Screws up American accents.
- 6 shots every time Rhys Parton sends email about Stargate.
- 2 shots of tequila every time someone mentions the Head of Pertwee.
- 1 drink every time someone mentions one of Cardboard Amy's garments.
- 1 drink every time someone mentions the New Tron.
- 5 shots of the strongest Tequila every time JD Sends an email.
- 1 drink every time someone either mentions (shake fists) Gallichan, or Barrowmen.
Follow these rules whilst listening to any Staggering Stories' Podcast and see how you feel in the morning.