Staggering Stories Podcast: The Drinking Game, Third Edition
As upchucking from the mind of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal's Third Cousin, Patrick Lickman
NOTE: This third edition of the Podcast Drinking Game is for podcasts 46 onwards.
For those of you who have been driven to drink by our podcast - you now have the perfect excuse to get sloshed once more.
To play this innocent little game you will need:
- A large amount of whichever particular alcoholic drink you prefer.
- Friends to play the game with.
- An mp3 Player, possibly connected to speakers.
- A Staggering Stories Podcast, from episode 46 onward (which is when Jean joined)
Once you have gathered the above items, the game can commence. Start that podcast and be ready for the flying carrots.
- 1 drink for every team member who isn't there.
- 1 drink every time someone mentions Shatner.
- 1 drink every time Adam makes a smug innuendo; and an extra drink if it's about Grunhilda Knobknacker.
- 1 drink every time Crumbly says 'I mean' or 'As I say' or 'As you say' etc etc.
- 2 drinks if someone makes fun of Jean's accent; and another if it's Fake Keith.
- 1 drink every time Jean says she doesn't like Matt Smith.
- 1 drink for every email Rhys Parton sends.
- 3 drinks for every time that Real Keith completely fails to say the word Sycorax, and says 'Ziggerax' instead.
Follow these rules whilst listening to any Staggering Stories' Podcast and see how you feel in the morning.